1. You can submit your jewelry idea to us by using our "Submission Forms."
2. Afterward, you will receive a non-binding offer from us. Depending on our workload, this process may take up to seven business days.
3. Once we receive your acceptance of the offer, we will create a CAD drawing. Subsequently, you will receive the corresponding design via email, based on a technical drawing.
4. After approval, we proceed with the production of the design. The jewelry piece is then potentially set with stones, refined, and finally polished to achieve the desired finish.
5. Your custom-made jewelry piece is now on its way to you. If you have any further questions about your unique piece, please feel free to give us a call.
6. The CAD drawing is priced at 100 euros per product. If the order is placed, this amount will be deducted from the total cost.
A custom-made piece is not comparable in terms of price to a mass-produced jewelry item.
Please let us know your planned budget, and we can inform you if it is possible to accommodate your request within that range.
The delivery time for your piece of jewelry may take 8-10 weeks, depending on our workload.
If you have any questions about the process or the options beforehand, please feel free to contact us via email at manufaktur(at)breuning.de or give us a call at +49 (0)07231/932-0.